International Conference on Environmental Health is Successfully Selected into Beijing Forum
The International Conference on Environmental Health is successfully selected into Beijing Forum. The meeting will be held on Nov 1-3, 2019 by the School of Environmental Science and Engineering of Peking University and the School of Public Health of Columbia University. MAIRS-FE international Project Office is the the co-organizer.
Specific topics discussed at the meeting included:
(1) Research progress in environmental health in China;
(2) research progress in global environmental health;
(3) Urban and regional air pollution models;
(4) Climate change and health effects;
(5) Environmental policy and risk management in China;
(6) Sino-US Healthy Cities Plan.
The website of Beijing Forum: http://www.bjf.pku.edu.cn/
(Editor:Yingmu Chang; Picture: http://www.bjf.pku.edu.cn/)